Thursday, June 17, 2010

i can do it!!

in cheer i have been working on my round-off back-handspring tuck! i will do it if i have spot but the spot is never that much! today i did it when my coach was standing there just knowing she was standing there was comforting to me! even though i would land then touch down and then be like "oops...i did it again!!" it would really bug me! just because i would land perfectly then i would chicken out and touch down! so then my coach went to spot another girl and she said to me across the gym "tayla- i know you can do it, show yourself you can do it!" after she said that i was like WOW i really can do it! I KNEW THAT I COULD DO IT AND THAT I WAS GOING TO DO IT! so then of course most of my team was watching me so i knew i had to do it! finally i had the courage to go without no coach standing there and do it! YES...YAY! I DID IT! :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you. That's the way this earth life is, we had to go out on our own but we knew Heavenly Father was standing by watching us succeed. You rock girl! That's quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete