
we are all princesses in training to become queens! i have learned that when we lift others up they are happier and we are to! i know and believe that it is an important thing to serve and lift others up! each one of us is important in the sight of god!
INDIVIDUAL WORTH
Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God (D&C 18:10)
I am infinite worth with my own divine mission, which I will strive to fulfill!
individual worth is a way important thing to understand and to know that we are all daughters of heavenly father and that he loves us all!
You are a princess. You truly radiate goodness. I couldn't help notice your glow today.
ReplyDeleteYes beauty, I second the motion...you are right on the mark! Oh that all the world knew what you know!
ReplyDeletethanks so much you 2! your totally fabulous!
ReplyDelete