Saturday, July 24, 2010

happy 24th of july!
i hope you all had a fabulous day! i went swimming at my grandma susan's pool! it was really fun! :)! i am so grateful for all the pioneers who sacrificed so much so we could have such a great life! i am so glad that we have all of the freedoms that we have!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Tay your new background is so stinking cute I love it!! Where did you find it? I miss your cute face! I am so glad that you had a great 24th!! Sure do love you! oh and how did you get the stick figures love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOEJ!!
    i am so glad you like my new background! i thought it was time for a change! i got it on hotbliggityblog.com ! they have some really cute ones! and by the way i love your new one! it is adorable! i miss you to! i can't wait to see you! i got the stick figure family on a widdlytinks.com ! it you can't figure it out call me i will help you! it is pretty easy! i luv ya! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative with your blog. I need some help making mine look cute. Maybe you could help me sometime.

    ReplyDelete