Saturday, November 6, 2010

temples! :)

i have the most awesome young women leaders! i was lucky enough to be able to go to the temple with all my friends in my ward! i have the best ward ever and i have so many great friends! we have been going to all of the temples around here and it has been so much fun to be able to see how they are all so different and how they are all so beautiful! i love to go to the temple and i am so glad to be able to get married there one day! :)
i am so sad...my young women leader just got released to be the relief society president! i know she will be great as that but i will miss her lots!
I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is the most BEAUTIFUL picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I got to go to the Temple with you and all the beehives it was so much fun!! I am so glad that you are in my ward.

    ReplyDelete