Sunday, December 12, 2010

piano playing!

i play the piano and i love it so much! i have realized that i love to play it at home but when it comes to playing in front of people with people singing...ahhh! now that is what scares me! a while ago i played a song in yw and i couldnt even get through a measure! everyone was laughing (with me...not at me!) it took forever to get through the song! on sunday i played i am a child of god and i got through the entire thing with no laughing or pausing or missing notes! :) HOORAY! i am so grateful that i have such an amazing piano teacher who is the best on the planet! i luv ya jord! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You worked so hard and did such a great job! You are such a great student, and I love being your teacher! I love watching you progress. I sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete