my second competition went fabulous! we got 2nd place and i am so happy! about 2 weeks ago we combined my team with another team so now my team is huge! we have 6 stunt groups! it has been really fun to have a big team!
Tayla--That is some amazing stunting for "little" girls. ( I know your not "little," but compared to the cheerleaders I am used to watching.) And this is coming from a past cheer coach (yes, it's true--hard to believe, I know)! Fun blogging. I like to read it. You give lots more info than your mom!
Tayla I am so proud of you you did a fabzing job!
ReplyDelete(fabulous and amazing!)
Tayla--That is some amazing stunting for "little" girls. ( I know your not "little," but compared to the cheerleaders I am used to watching.) And this is coming from a past cheer coach (yes, it's true--hard to believe, I know)! Fun blogging. I like to read it. You give lots more info than your mom!
ReplyDelete