Wednesday, January 26, 2011

happy birthday mom!

january 24th was my mothas birthday! i am so grateful for her and ALL she does for me!
we went to texas road house and it was DELICIOUS! :) i enjoyed everything!
i love going to dinner with my family...
"my turn to say cheese!!!!"
tamz stood by the nuts for the whole time! she knew there was something yummy inside! if only she could get it out!
my mom on the birthday horse??!! (whatever the animal is! ha)
while my mom was taking tess to tumbling me and ava surprised her and made her a scrumptious chocolate birthday cake! (grandmas recipe!!-best cake you will ever try! i like to call it grandmas chocolate cake...to die for cake! :)
happy birthday mom!
5 things i love about my mom!

1. she is always so happy and so fun to be around!
2. she does my laundry-cooks my food-cleans up after me-drives me around-much much more........!
3. she has taught me so many amazing things!
4. she is always positive!
5. she is always there for me!
I LOVE MY MOM! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me. She is one of those people I look up to so much. I hope I can be the type of mom that she is.

    ReplyDelete