
did you know that summer is SO soon?!
did you know that my mom has been gone since tuesday and doesnt get home until sunday?!
did you know that school has been over ruling my life?!-well sorta
did you know i still am in love with cheer?!
did you know i am going to florida really soon?!
did you know that i am just so excited that it is a 3 day weekend?!
did you know that i am playing the piano in yw on sunday?!
did you know that my favorite animal is a pig?!
did you know that this list is almost over?!
did you know that chocolate is my favorite food?!
did you know that i luv my life?!
did you know that this list is now over-and i hope you learned something new!
I didn't know that your favorite animal is a pig! Pig's are my favorite animals to! Love your did you know post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot of new things about you. One thing I already knew is your incredible zeal for life and optimistic attitude. You make me smile. Thanks for brightening my day.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted this, I feel like I know more about you tay! How are you, I miss you all. When are you going to Florida?
ReplyDelete