Thursday, April 21, 2011

day 3!

monday!
a day is always better if you start if off with a little ocean time!
rawwr! i thought these masks were just more than attractive!! ha
crepes o crepes! i am in LOVE with this place and i desperately want to go there right now!
this is a delicious place that was right across from the hotel! they had sweet chocolatey kinds (my favorite of course) then there were the healthier-ones! (they were delicious too! )
everyone i tried was just divine! we went there a few nights and every night i got excited to go!
our friend who works at crepes! man he is a pro at crepe making!
teej, mom, me
da fam on a monday night!
every night there was a new person! this night it was michael jackson!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I went to that mall too! I'm sad I didn't get to try the crepes though, that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete