i believe all those amazing days riding these at smiths are over...
this was probably my favorite thing about having a broken foot haha! :) yeah they were kinda crazy but were fun!! super fun! :) it got even crazier when tamz got to drive....ahhhh!!
i will sure miss this :)
(but i bet my mom and tess are thrilled cause i am a crazy driver...always running into things-they get going pretty fast!! they are probably excited not to have to worry about always getting hit hehe)
(but i bet my mom and tess are thrilled cause i am a crazy driver...always running into things-they get going pretty fast!! they are probably excited not to have to worry about always getting hit hehe)

Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteNo offense but yeah I am glad. One day I'm going to put on your boot, lower you crutches, and go ride one of those things. I have be very jealous!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete