Saturday, August 28, 2010

brick oven!

happy birthday talon!
for part of tal john's birthday we went to brick oven! I LOVE brick oven! the food was absolutely delicious!
they do a new thing when it is your birthday you get to stand on your chair while they sing to you!
talon is now the big 1-5! he is going to get his permit...AHHH! actually he is getting to be quite a good driver! when we turn 14 sometimes me parents will let us drive like very short distances (don't tell) first...wow! it was very jerky it made your neck hurt! but now he drives like a pro! practice makes perfect!
happy birthday tj your a fabulous bro!

2 comments:

  1. Tayla tell Talon Happy Birthday! I love Brick Oven too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Brick Oven is the place to go for birthdays. I love Brick Oven too!

    ReplyDelete