Thursday, August 26, 2010

school is here! :(

i can not even believe that school is already here! i am so stinking sad that summer is already over! i had a fabulous summer it was so much fun!
me...on the first day of school!
we had a seventh grade day where only 7th graders went! yes...i have already done some dumb mistakes...the other day i was supposed to go to reading skills for 3rd period then english for 4th period! so i walked out in the trailers to go to reading skills! i was walking and saw my teacher that i had for 4th period so i was like ohh there is my teacher so i walked in sat down and stayed in english while i was supposed to be in reading skills for the whole entire time! DUHHH! once i walked out i saw that i walked into the wrong class! OOPS! i went back in and talked to the teacher and got it all figured out! am i a goof or what?!
all of the sevies at my bus stop!
i have good teachers and i have found someone i know in each class! HOORAY!
wish me luck!
i love this
SCHOOL---
SIX. CRAZY. HOURS. OF. OUR. LIFE!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like school. I can't believe you're a big sevie now! It looks like you have a lot of great friends and are doing it right. It's fun to watch you getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny story. I bet you handled it like a pro. I think that is why they have seventh grade day, so when you make mistakes, you can fit right in with everyone else making the same mistakes. Love the pictures of all of you at the bus top. I know you'll make it a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you make me laugh! That is something that I would have done! We are alike in so many ways!! I can't believe that you are already in Junior High. Always remember who you are, and make sure you choose good friends who make you want to be a better person! You are going to do great! I sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete