as a young womens we have been having a "summer of seeking!"
these were the things that we did
*go to the temple once a week for baptisms
*walk to temple-13 miles
*personal progress
*read the book of mormon
i have been working on reading the book of mormon the whole summer! it has not been easy and i FINALLY FINISHED!! :)
i am so grateful for joseph smith that he translated the book of mormon so i can read it!!
i tayla savage-finished the book of mormon on AUGUST 25, 2011! :)


congrats1 you beat me for sure! I am on...well... ;)
ReplyDeletewww.brilliantbblog.blogspot.com
Wow your so good! congrats girly! :)
ReplyDeleteTaisy I am so proud of you!! What a great accomplishment. We truly are so lucky to have such an amazing book. Continue to read it. I know that it will bless your life just like it has blessed mine.
ReplyDelete