Friday, September 2, 2011

whats up??

school is lovely. theres not much more to it!
my friends are the best!! :) 
my classes are good!
schools too long!
seriously
way
2
l
o
n
g!
.   .   .   .   .
favorite song.
brighter
than
the
su
n
by colbie callet-i LOVE her new cd!
.   .   .   .   .
favorite color of nail polish.
neon pink 
im in
lov
e
!

2 comments:

  1. Tayla! I love your pictures! They make me smile(: And I just got Colbie Calliat's new CD and I can't stop listening to it! LOVE it!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! TAYLA YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! You are so dang beautiful! You are such a great friend! You always make me laugh! (like all the time)
    You are always making me smile! I'm so very happy that we are friends! You are such a wonderful example to me! You are amazing like always! I love you girly! :)

    ReplyDelete